sun of sun
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

more

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

warbler birds Poem الطير المغرد بالانجليزية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 2007
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/11/2016

warbler birds Poem الطير المغرد بالانجليزية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: warbler birds Poem الطير المغرد بالانجليزية      warbler birds Poem الطير المغرد بالانجليزية Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 28, 2017 12:07 am

warbler birds
Poem
الطير المغرد بالانجليزية

oh bird warbler l am delighted to you and your movements Happy your day intrinsic mush voy and the happier your moon in the nights of enjoy
----------------------------------
Happy your day intrinsic mush voyand the happier your moon in the nights of enjoy You are a drop of plot in the wilderness blot
--------------------------------
my life flot You are like a diamond, but a thousand times more expensive Love you so much ..until my blood clot
Dear warbler birds chirp a little in my house slot Or interpretation of the meaning next to my house happy house a lot ...
warbler bird we heard after thousands of years do not tell me a short-lived years thousands.how was song as Stranger
---------------------------------
you came from afar In the debris of the night Between the white clouds Your Wings prospects and sands----
-----------------------------
read Daybreak and love
as fate and zands ..Collection the Desert. tell lands ا اLaught with Space. swim in the sea and Crying
the sand

mahmoud el ayat
egypt
محمود العياط
من ديوان
أين أخي جليبيب؟
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://sun-of-sun.ahlamontada.com

warbler birds Poem الطير المغرد بالانجليزية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  warbler birds Poem
» قصيدة الطير بالفلبنية ibon na warbler
» فصيدة الطير المغرد o pássaro canoro
» الطير المغرد بالهندية पक्षी चहचहाने वाला
» Poem Dawn قصيدة بالانجليزية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
sun of sun :: ديوان العياط :: ديوان العياط :: ديوان العياط 1 :: 34 ديوان أين أخي جليبيب؟-
انتقل الى: